Make a Mug – NEW!
Have you ever wanted to drink out of a mug you made? Now is your chance, and you don’t need to leave your house! Learn the techniques of coil building to make your own mug.
- Sturdy table to work on, a board (like a wooden board, cardboard, drywall, etc), a box to transport piece in. This class comes with a half bag of clay which can be picked up at our back entrance. Pick up days are Mondays 10am-12:30pm, and Wednesdays + Fridays from 2pm-4:30pm. This class includes bisque firing and glazing, which instructor will take care of.
- • This is an online class. In order to attend online classes, students must be able to attend the class via Zoom, an online cloud conferencing program. You do not need to download the program to join for classes.
- • You will be sent a link and password to your class one week before the class begins and the day before class begins. Please DO NOT share the link or password with anyone. Please keep the link somewhere you can easily access it throughout the entirety of your class.
- • All online classes are recorded for quality purposes. If you miss a class, you may request a class recording from [email protected] Class recordings will be made available up to fourteen days after the session concludes.
- • Neither the instructor, students nor VisArts are permitted to monetize online class recordings in any way. Please do not share class recordings on social media or other websites.
- • VisArts will do its best to support all students with problem-solving technology, but is not responsible for a student’s malfunctioning equipment or internet.
- • For technical support, questions or concerns and logging into zoom, please contact: [email protected]
Download material list
About the Instructor
Christine received her BFA from the New York State College of Ceramics at Alfred University in 2015. She is currently living and working as a studio artist in Richmond, VA. She recently completed a Post-Baccalaureate year at Virginia Commonwealth University. In her free time she loves to sew and knit...always working with her hands!See More Classes By Instructor