Activate Your Corporate Membership
VisArts is pleased to offer a free, one-year family membership to all of the Richmond-based employees of our corporate members.
Your complimentary membership expires one year after your employer signs on as a corporate member. Contact your employer or our front desk to find out when your membership expires.
Your member benefits include:
- Early class registration
- 10% tuition discount
- Two free general admission tickets to Craft + Design
- Invitations to exhibition openings
- Discounted tickets to special events
- 10% off corporate team-building programs
- 10% off birthday parties
- Eligibility to participate in the center’s Open Studio Program. Open Studio is a new program, for members only, that allows you to pay for time to work in one or several of our 15 professional studios without having to enroll in a class.
How to Activate Your Membership
You can activate your membership online, in person or over the phone. All methods require you to show proof of employment. We accept a copy of your company ID badge, a pay stub or a tax document as proof of employment.
- Fill out the form below and upload a copy of your proof of employment document. Keep in mind that it may take 24 hours for your membership to activate online.
- Call VisArts’ front desk at (804) 353-0094.
- Stop by VisArts at 1812 West Main Street between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. on weekdays and between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. on weekends.