VisArts’ Second Fridays are just like the First Friday Art Samplers that you know and love, but on the second Friday of each month. Now you don’t have to miss your favorite gallery openings!
First-come, first-served signs-ups for Second Fridays start at 5 p.m. in VisArts’ lobby. Watch an artist demonstration between 5 and 6 p.m., then head to your class at 6 p.m. or come back for the second session, which starts at 7:30 p.m.
Come grab a drink, sign up for a class and take a tour of our new exhibition, “I > < YOU > < WE.”
- Raku: Japanese Pottery Glazing with Philip Mills: 6-9 p.m.
- Wheel Throwing with Christine Orr: Session 2 (7:30-8:45 p.m.)
- Slab Built Clay Planters with Colleen Marino: Session 1 (6-7:15 p.m.) + Session 2 (7:30-8:45 p.m.)
- Batik Dyeing with Senta Achee: Session 1 (6-7:15 p.m.) + Session 2 (7:30-8:45 p.m.)
- Embroidered Monograms with Lauren Miner: Session 1 (6-7:15 p.m.) & Session 2 (7:30-8:45 p.m.)
- Tiny Portrait Darkroom Magic with Tristan Wright: Session 1 (6-7:15 p.m.)
In addition to our $15 classes, we’ll have:
- A cash bar
- Gallery Tours starting at 5:15 p.m. on the 15 and 45 of every hour until 7:15 p.m.
- A free art bar with self-guided activities