VisArts’ Second Fridays are just like the First Friday Art Samplers that you know and love, but on the second Friday of each month. Now you don’t have to miss your favorite gallery openings!
A limited number of seats are available for pre-registration starting at noon on the Monday before each Second Friday event. Pre-registration closes at noon on the day of the event.
First-come, first-served signs-ups for Second Fridays start at 5 p.m. in VisArts’ lobby. Head to your class at 6 p.m. or come back for the second session, which starts at 7:30 p.m. Visit our free art-making table before your class starts!
Friday, January 10
Half of the seats in each class will be available for pre-registration on the Monday before Second Friday (January 6 at noon). Pre-registration closes at noon on Friday (January 10), and the rest of the seats will still be first-come, first-served, with sign-ups beginning at 5 p.m. in VisArts’ lobby. Night-of registration is open until the second class session starts at 7:30 p.m.
- Raku with Philip Mills (all ages with an adult): 6-9 p.m.
- Wheel Throwing with Christine Orr (ages 11+ with an adult): Session 1 (6-7:15 p.m.) + Session 2 (7:30-8:45 p.m.)
- Pen + Ink Winter Landscapes with Amelia Blair Langford (ages 7+ with an adult): Session 1 (6-7:15 p.m.) + Session 2 (7:30-8:45 p.m.)
- Needle Felt a Small Wool Animal with Emily Cook-Asaro (ages 12+ with an adult): Session 1 (6-7:15 p.m.) + Session 2 (7:30-8:45 p.m.)
- Photo Transfer Collage with Erica Borey (ages 5+ with an adult): Session 1 (6-7:15 p.m.) + Session 2 (7:30-8:45 p.m.)