About This Studio
Our Carole Weinstein Writing studio offers a quiet, productive space for writing classes and writing studio time. The room boasts tables and comfortable chairs that can be configured many ways. There is also a small kitchen area with a sink and a white board.
(804) 353-0094, ext. 226
Open Studio Schedule
The open studio schedule is updated for each class session. Please note that times are subject to change.
- Creative writing students and paid access users are welcome to access the Weinstein studio for open studio; if your class occurs in another space, please still use only the Weinstein studio for open studio.
- If you listen to music while you write, please use head phones.
- Do not use messy materials like paint, ink, etc without approval from the studio manager or studio assistant.
- No materials or computers are provided; all open studio users must bring their own materials.
- Pens, paper, dictionaries and various writing texts are provided in the studio.
EQUIPMENT + TOOL USAGE DURING OPEN STUDIO
- Open studio users are welcome to use all furniture and supplies provided in the room.
- Please do not move tables during open studio.