Virtual Birthday Parties
Host an online birthday party with one of the Visual Arts Center of Richmond’s awesome teaching artists and treat up to 20 people (ages five to forever) to an online art class and celebration!
Enjoy live instruction by a professional artist via the online video conferencing platform, Zoom, one and a half hours of project and party time, as well as virtual cake time (each student gets a paper cupcake they can color). VisArts staff will send each participant a surprise party bag including project supplies and a VisArts favor bag consisting of a small colorful notebook and pack of colored pencils.
Some things to note:
- Participants will need a computer, tablet or smart phone with internet access in order to participate in the party.
- An online form will be sent out so we can gather all addresses and know how many participants are at each address, if we are sending packets individually.
- You are responsible for the birthday cake for your birthday friend.
- Having an adult around to help set up Zoom, get out materials and clean up materials for each participant is necessary, especially for participants ages 5-10.
- Parties must be scheduled at least 10 days in advance in order to get everyone their supplies.
- Groups of over 20 people will be charged an additional fee.
We’re giving all families the member price for May + June! We are now booking for parties on May 2 and beyond.
|VisArts Members||General Public|
Up to 12 Participants:
$250 if we ship all materials to the parent/guardian
$300 if we ship materials individually
$275 if we ship all materials to the parent/guardian
$325 if we ship materials individually
Up to 20 Participants:
$325 if we ship all materials to the parent/guardian
$375 if we ship materials individually
$350 if we ship all materials to the parent/guardian
$400 if we ship materials individually
PICK AN ART PROJECT
Projects can be catered to the birthday person’s interests! (Dinosaurs! Sloths! Unicorns! Saving the world!) Older birthday friends could have more complicated projects and can work with the birthday coordinator to plan.
Book Making (ages 9+)
Carved Rubber Stamps (ages 9+, adult supervision required)
Painting + Drawing:
HOW TO BOOK A BIRTHDAY PARTY
Birthday parties can be scheduled on any day of the week. Dates depend on instructor availability. Payment may be made by credit card the week of the party.
To book a party, please fill out this form and our education manager will get back with you as soon as possible.