This fall, we’re hosting a series of Clay Days!
Sept 11-13 + 25-27
Oct 9-11 + 23-25
Nov 6-8 + 20-22
These special, weekend-long events will include workshops tailored to different ages and skill levels. Come learn about pottery or practice your skills!
- Plenty of tabletop space and space between students
- Students will be required to wear masks and use the hand sanitizer supplied by VisArts
Included with each class:
- One bisque and glaze firing of your work
A note about weather for outdoor classes: In the event of rain, we’ll move our family class indoors into a large room, with more than 6 feet between family pods. For Clay Days workshops, we will confirm or cancel Friday evening classes and Saturday morning classes on Friday by noon. Saturday and Sunday afternoon classes will be confirmed or cancelled the morning of the class. You will receive an email directly from us.
4 SESSIONS: FRIDAYS + SATURDAYS 3-5:30 p.m., 6-8:30 p.m.
Join us for some raku pottery firing—an exciting approach to pottery surface design! Participants will glaze their pieces, help load them into the kiln, grab a beer or snack across the street at Goatocado, then return to enjoy the campfire-like atmosphere with friends on our back patio. We’ll also have some outdoor wheel throwing demos to watch while our pots are in the kiln.
2 SESSIONS: 9 A.M. TO 12 P.M. + 1 P.M. TO 4 P.M.
- Open to beginners
- Ages 15+ with parent/guardian
- 6 people max, indoors and spaced at least 6 feet apart
FAMILY CLAY WORKSHOPS (ROTATING THEME)
- $100 for up to 4 family members
- All ages with an adult
- Outdoors: If the weather is not optimal, this class will move indoors in a large room with more than 6 feet between family pods