Jump into the Jungle: Animal Art (Ages 6–8)
Explore the jungle through different art techniques. Make 2-D and 3-D animals (chameleons, tree frogs, snakes, toucans, jungle guide accessories) in various media (tempera paint, oil pastels and watercolors).
- For 6-8 year old classes, a parent or guardian is expected to be present in order to help set up technology and make sure the student has what they need in order to participate in class. During class, they should be nearby to help with any difficulties.
- • This is an online class. In order to attend online classes, students must be able to attend the class via Zoom, an online cloud conferencing program. You do not need to download the program to join for classes.
- • You will be sent a link and password to your class one week before the class begins and the day before class begins. Please DO NOT share the link or password with anyone. Please keep the link somewhere you can easily access it throughout the entirety of your class.
- • All online classes are recorded for quality purposes. If you miss a class, you may request a class recording from [email protected] Class recordings will be made available up to fourteen days after the session concludes.
- • Neither the instructor, students nor VisArts are permitted to monetize online class recordings in any way. Please do not share class recordings on social media or other websites.
- • VisArts will do its best to support all students with problem-solving technology, but is not responsible for a student’s malfunctioning equipment or internet.
- • For technical support, questions or concerns and logging into zoom, please contact: [email protected]
Download material list