Fashion Illustration (Ages 9–11)
Explore the world of fashion illustration. We’ll look at how to set up a base model, draw fun and fabulous outfits, look at color basics, and have themed challenges.
- • This is an online class. In order to attend online classes, students must be able to attend the class via Zoom, an online cloud conferencing program. You do not need to download the program to join for classes.
- • You will be sent a link and password to your class one week before the class begins and the day before class begins. Please DO NOT share the link or password with anyone. Please keep the link somewhere you can easily access it throughout the entirety of your class.
- • All online classes are recorded for quality purposes. If you miss a class, you may request a class recording from [email protected] Class recordings will be made available up to fourteen days after the session concludes.
- • Neither the instructor, students nor VisArts are permitted to monetize online class recordings in any way. Please do not share class recordings on social media or other websites.
- • VisArts will do its best to support all students with problem-solving technology, but is not responsible for a student’s malfunctioning equipment or internet.
- • For technical support, questions or concerns and logging into zoom, please contact: [email protected]
Download material list
About the Instructor
Grace Manno is a freelance visual artist, illustrator, and designer with nearly a decade of experience in the graphic arts and illustration. Most of her work involves the Adobe suite, a Wacom tablet, and the iPad, but when possible she gets away from the screen to work in traditional mediums - even better when the two can overlap. She is a lover of typography, letterforms, art history, and visual storytelling. When Grace isn't working in her studio, you can find her performing and teaching comedy at the Coalition Theater.See More Classes By Instructor