Digital Toy Photography Adventure (Ages 9–11)
Using digital cameras or a smartphone and the creative process, you’ll produce a series of fun, photographic stories with your own toys. Learn story development and photo tips specific to toy photography, which is a professional genre of photography. You’ll also learn basic photo editing techniques using Adobe Lightroom.
- Students may go outside to take photos. Students will need to have a camera or a smartphone to take pictures, access to a computer and Adobe Lightroom.
- • This is an online class. In order to attend online classes, students must be able to attend the class via Zoom, an online cloud conferencing program. You do not need to download the program to join for classes.
- • You will be sent a link and password to your class one week before the class begins and the day before class begins. Please DO NOT share the link or password with anyone. Please keep the link somewhere you can easily access it throughout the entirety of your class.
- • All online classes are recorded for quality purposes. If you miss a class, you may request a class recording from [email protected] Class recordings will be made available up to fourteen days after the session concludes.
- • Neither the instructor, students nor VisArts are permitted to monetize online class recordings in any way. Please do not share class recordings on social media or other websites.
- • VisArts will do its best to support all students with problem-solving technology, but is not responsible for a student’s malfunctioning equipment or internet.
- • For technical support, questions or concerns and logging into zoom, please contact: [email protected]
Download material list
About the Instructor
Janpim Wolf is a graduate from Virginia Commonwealth University School of the Arts in 2011 with a double major in Photography + Film and Art Education.
As a trained art educator, she enjoys inspiring students of all ages to foster an appreciation for the arts. She has taught in diverse settings locally and internationally.
She is passionate about exploring other cultures, teaching, and being a life-long learner.